Today marks one year since my first (very simple) post on this blog. I’ve hopefully gotten a lot better at this since then. This makes my 331st post.
To note this one-year mark, here’s a list of this blog’s top posts (the most viewed) since then:
- Lies, Name-Calling and Distortions (9/10/09)
- Your Recovery Dollars at Work (10/20/09)
- Nation’s Top Accountant: We suffer from a fiscal cancer (3/24/09)
- Cost Projections and Rail (12/4/09)
- Sinkholes and Optimism (1/16/10)
- Made-up Recovery (11/16/09)
- Abortion Amendments Voted Down (9/30/09)
- Paying for Spending Now Insignificant? (2/28/10)
- A Warning from the CBO Director (11/19/09)
- A Year of Bailouts (10/3/09)
Thanks to those who have taken the time to read and leave comments on this blog over the last year.